Gerdany Project

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hello!

      For those who attended/were interested in my Gerdany classes from either Slavic U or Pennsic, I have completed a large & image-heavy paper on making a medallion-style (a.k.a. mens) gerdan and published it to my website at http://sfandra.webs.com/articles.htm .

      A great deal of experiementation, cursing, un-doing, stabbing of fingers, more cursing, and fussing went into this, so I hope those that are interested enjoy it. It's 4+ MB so it might take a few minutes to download.

      Cheers,
      Sfandra

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom