An Tir Slavic Book Dive!! 12th Night in Adiantum!

  • Mir Plemmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      Greetings, all.

      It's been a few years since we've had a Slavic Interest Group book dive, and
      a certain influential individual suggested we might want to get back to
      teaching and learning from each other out here. With that in mind, I've
      requested meeting space for an hour at 12th Night.

      I'd love to have us each bring our books and play - I requested worktables
      so we can lay them out and paw over them...

      Please forward to interested folks, and look for it on the schedule!

      isttd,
      Mir
      Tvorimir Danilov