Call for Articles

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 25, 2010
      I'm still looking for articles to publish in the Fall Slovo. Let me
      know if you have anything. The deadline is next weekend.

      Thanks,
      Paul Wickenden
    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 2, 2012
        I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
        articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
        to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
        deadline is January 1st.

        Thanks,

        Paul Wickenden of Thanet
        goldschp@...
      • goldschp tds.net
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 9, 2013
          I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
          pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

          The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
          the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

          Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

          Thanks,
          Paul

        • goldschp@tds.net
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 4, 2016
            I'm looking for material for the Summer Slovo.

            The deadline will be July 1st, for which I can give a little wriggle room if you give me some advance notice.

            In general, I'm looking for short articles (200-400 words) or pieces that can be serialized. For the summer issue, we traditionally focus on Pennsic, but anything of a Slavic/EE focus is welcome.

            Contact me directly (goldschp@...) for questions or submissions.

            Thanks,
            Paul Wickenden