Call for Articles

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 25, 2010
      I'm still looking for articles to publish in the Fall Slovo. Let me
      know if you have anything. The deadline is next weekend.

      Thanks,
      Paul Wickenden
    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2012
        I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
        articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
        to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
        deadline is January 1st.

        Thanks,

        Paul Wickenden of Thanet
        goldschp@...
      • goldschp tds.net
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 9, 2013
          I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
          pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

          The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
          the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

          Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

          Thanks,
          Paul