Trip to Russia

  • arthyr55
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2010
      I am planning to travel to Russia in 2011 and I have done just enough research to know that it is complicated. I do not want to go with a tour group. I could use suggestions about cheap airlines, hotels and how to arrange for the visa invitation. Thank you.
    • Bphall76
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2010
        There is a tour group out of Seattle, WA called MirCorp that specializes in custom tours. They seem like nice people, so you may wish to check out their website; wish I'd've known about them when I went.

        Vasilisa Myshkina
        An Tir

        I am planning to travel to Russia in 2011 and I have done just enough research to know that it is complicated. I do not want to go with a tour group. I could use suggestions about cheap airlines, hotels and how to arrange for the visa invitation. Thank you.

      • Paul Aaron
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2010
          Thank you. I will check their website. Paval