Calontir RUSH in October

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 7:30 PM
      For those of you in Calontir [or, perhaps, neighboring kingdoms]:

      Our humble Canton of Axed Root (mundanely Ames, Iowa) is hosting the kingdom's fall A&S symposium on Saturday, October 23rd. We would be thrilled to have some Slavic-type classes offered! Who wants to volunteer??

      This year's theme is "Hearth and Home" so anything you'd like to teach will fit somewhere. :-) Easy Breezy Russian Garb? Heraldry with a Slavic twist? Polish feast recipes? I'm sure you can think of more....

      There is a bare-bones announcement on the kingdom calendar, with more information to follow shortly--Autocrat is Margaret Wallace--contact info is there as well. The evening 'feast' is included in the site fee; crash space can be found.

      Hope to hear from you soon!
      Susanna