T'bilisi Church Video, Bardejov, etc.

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010
      Hello, Everyone!

      I have recently updated my website to include:

      *A video of my favorite church in T'bilisi
      *The town of Bardejov, Slovakia including a traditional village outside of the town (see if you can spot me in the crowd)
      *Several pictures of the Angkor Wat complex in Cambodia
      *And, for variety's sake, a picture of the Roman Coliseum which I hope to see again soon.

      Be sure to click on the pictures to get a better view. This is the link:

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Thanks for viewing, Russ