Croatian re-enactment

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2010
      While the rest of you are off at Pennsic...
      I'm reviewing Croatian websites.

      http://www.praskocijeve-haramije.hr/index_en.html

      (I don't think much of the ladies' outfits but the guys look good.)
      Enjoy!
      Susanna
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2010
        Interesting.
        THL Isabelle de Foix.
        Kingdom of Meridies

        blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
          We have a Highlands? Wow. That's interesting to know. Especially since I'm from the coast. lol. Yeah, the mens garb are fabulous. While everyone was away for Pennsic. I was in Croatia visiting relatives. Bought books back naturally. =)

          YiS
          Lady Branimira