Re: block printing

  • Diane S. Sawyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2000
      --- Maggie Allen <maggiea@...> wrote:
      > Someone also suggested using old mouse pads as
      > rubber stamp material (we
      > weren't talking about fabric stamping but it might
      > work).

      It might, at that, but you might get a strange texture
      from the texture of the rubber on one side and the
      fabric on the other. You could smooth this with a
      brush while the paint was still wet, I suppose, if it
      looked goofy.

      > >> Hahahahahaha! You are soooo funny! I, actually
      > >> finish anything? What a
      > >> riot...
      > >>
      > >> --Yana ;)
      >
      > How about posting pictures when you get started? :-)
      >

      > >Oh, good. I'm not the only one.
      > >
      > >Tasha
      >
      > Not even close to the only one - do you know any
      > SCAdians who don't have a
      > half dozen unfinished projects? (Okay - one or two
      > of them might have a
      > different half dozen projects than they started with
      > but I think they are
      > the minority).
      >
      > Maggie/Margarita Kofinopoia
      > Knowledge is a gift that increases when it's shared.
      > http://whimsical.homepage.com

      Oh, golly -- I peeked into the needlework newsgroup
      and they all seem to have 6 (or more) projects going
      at once! I suppose it keeps you from getting bored,
      but I'm afraid I'd never get anything done.

      Tasha
      http://im.yahoo.com