Re: [sig] One Week to Pennsic! Are you ready?

  • lori/ raven
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010
      Ready? No, but I have my list which is very managable since I'll be sharing Lady Elsa's pavillion and camp is already set up by the time I get there on the 6th. I'm teaching a class, (twice) on Making a Class of Your Passion. It will hopefully help people to organize themselves so they can instruct in what they're passionate about.

      see ya at the war,
      raven

      After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
        Emotionally ready, yes. Fully packed, FOTFL

        Magdalena