One Week to Pennsic! Are you ready?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
      Ok, actually, I'm not going until war week, so it's really 2 weeks for me, but I'm working on my last garb project (an embroidered shirt for my lord), and the packing list is ready, and we're in the middle of wood-staining the new slat-bed, and I have a menu for the week ready (will shop at the Giant Eagle).

      The Big Orange Hat o' Doom seen at Slavic U will be on display on Monday of War Week for the Pennsic A&S Display. This will be my first major A&S display.

      Don't forget: Sunscreen! Bugspray!

      Almanac.Com says: AUGUST 2010: temperature 69° (1° below avg.); precipitation 5" (1" above avg.); Aug 1-5: T-storms, then sunny, cool; Aug 6-8: T-storms, then sunny, hot; Aug 9-17: T-storms, then sunny, cool;
      So layer up, Slavs.

      See you all soon!
      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
    • lori/ raven
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010
        Ready? No, but I have my list which is very managable since I'll be sharing Lady Elsa's pavillion and camp is already set up by the time I get there on the 6th. I'm teaching a class, (twice) on Making a Class of Your Passion. It will hopefully help people to organize themselves so they can instruct in what they're passionate about.

        see ya at the war,
        raven

        After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
          Emotionally ready, yes. Fully packed, FOTFL

          Magdalena