Re: [sig] Slavic help!

  • jpkowal@mts.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
      Greetings;

      My local Barony has held a number of Slavic Themed events, The legends from the Kievan-Rus period offer a rich back ground, We had Baba Yaga kidnap our Baroness and teams of (armored combatant, fencer, herald/scribe, archer) traveled around our map seeking artifacts to use to challenge Baba Yaga. It was fun and the food was delicious. The research and classes previous to the event in garb lead to a lot of new garb for the event.
      AVL