Re: [sig] Pennsic SIG Meeting

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6 2:10 PM
      Thanks!
       Best Regards,
      'dok

      ________________________________
      From: Sfandra <seonaid13@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, June 6, 2010 1:30:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic SIG Meeting

      I'll be there, so I guess I can attempt to stand in for ya. ;)

      --Sfandra

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 6 5:23 PM
        Barring anything unexpected we should be there as well!
        Marija & Petr
      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 8 6:31 AM
          OK, so who wants to do the announcement about the gathering for Slovo?

          Thanks,
          Paul

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 8 9:58 AM
            "Pennsic War 39 SIG Meeting"

            "The Annual Slavic Interest Group meeting at Pennsic 39 will be held on Tuesday, August 10th in AS10 at 4pm. Come join us and bring your related projects, research, books and a side dish or beverage to share."

            I'll do the post-mortem too. ;)

            --Sfandra

            ******************
            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
            http://sfandra.webs.com
            ******************
            Never 'pearl' your butt.
            "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
            ******************

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 13 7:07 AM
              Let me, Paul! I was really looking forward to MC ing this meeting but work and the Great Recession has intervened (ie. I want to stay employed).

              4:00 PMAS10                Slavic Interest Group Meeting                                                         Master Mordok Timofeivich
                                                 This class is dedicated to the study of Slavic and geographically-connected cultures, including groups in             contact! Come join us and bring your related projects, research, books and a side dish or beverage to shareBest Regards,
              'dok

              ________________________________

              At 04:10 PM 6/6/2010, you wrote:

              >Thanks!
              >Â Best Regards,
              >'dok
              >"Dreams are only the realities of yesterday waiting to happen"
              >
              >________________________________

            • lori/ raven
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 13 11:11 AM
                I wasn't supposed to be there, but I will be! Extremely excited about war this year!

                raven

                After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

                At 04:10 PM 6/6/2010, you wrote:

                >Thanks!
                >Â Best Regards,
                >'dok
                >"Dreams are only the realities of yesterday waiting to happen"

              • DariaH
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 16 6:25 PM
                  I wasn't sure if I was going to make it either Raven. My husband and I are still working with one car. I finally have my rides worked out so I can now say I'll be at the SIG meeting on Tuesday. And Pennsic for the second week!

                  In Service,
                  Magdalena