Traditional Dancing (Video), Prague Door, Bridge over the River Kwai, etc.

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      In the last week, I posted some more photos/videos on my website. These include another video of Georgian traditional dancing that I filmed last fall. There is also a picture of a decorative door taken in Prague. Finally, I posted pictures of the "Bridge over the River Kwai" near Bangkok and the burial site of many of the POWs who died building it. This was my way of giving tribute to them on Memorial Day.

      Anyway, please check them out at:

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Thanks, Russ