Estonian chain hat

  • Quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2010
      Nadya,

      Where ever did you go to take photos of the awesome Estonian chain hat in the SIG photos folder?

      You must share details! =D

      ~Asfridhr, (who thinks *everyone* should go look in the 'Baltic' photo folder on the yahoo groups site.)
    • Kirsten O
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2010
        Wait! There's something else Estonian I haven't seen??? Where? I can't find it...

        Rekon of Saaremaa

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2010
          My mistake, it was in the 'files' folder, not the 'photos' folder.

          (You might need to log in, there is link on the top left-hand side of the page.)

          There are photos listed as 'eesti diadem' including the photos and the line drawing from (I think?) "Eesti Rahva-Roivaid XIX Sajandist ja XX Sajandi."

          (PS. Have you seen these links? http://medieval-baltic.us/knowledge/?p=23)

          ~Asfridhr
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Kirsten O" <kirstenmae@...> wrote:

          > Wait! There's something else Estonian I haven't seen??? Where? I can't find it...
          >
          > Rekon of Saaremaa

        • Catherine Olanich Raymond
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2010
            On Thursday 03 June 2010 8:02:05 pm Quokkaqueen wrote:
            > My mistake, it was in the 'files' folder, not the 'photos' folder.
            >
            > Go to the Yahoo groups page:
            > there is link on the top left-hand side of the page.)

            I found it. It looks oddly like the type of headpiece vendors sell for belly
            dancers to wear. Hmmmm.

            --

            Cathy Raymond <cathy@...>

            "No one can make as disastrous a bad choice as a smart person, because they
            sell it to themselves really well."--Tobias Buckell
          • Kirsten O
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
              Woohoo! I'm making one!!! I have the technology! :D And yes, please, Nadya, where is this from? Everyone on my end of the Known World thinks I'm nutty for having an Estonian persona... but I love it. The main problem is documenting anything.

              A million thanks,

              Rekon of Saaremaa