Re: [sig] SIG site -- too much bandwidth?

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Bummer!

      Someone decided to take my article on children's art and post it to farkle
      -- which caused it to go viral and spiked the usage of the site.
      Freeservers won't tell me how much it spiked the site, but did continuously
      warn me that it was exceeding quota. Personally, I'm not willing to pay for
      the site as it rarely gets that much traffic and the price is a rip off.
      I'm hoping that once the site gets unfrozen (hopefully in the next week or
      two) it will all go back to normal.

      -- Paul