SIG site -- too much bandwidth?

  • Patoodle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Has anyone else gotten the following message?

      Site Temporarily Disabled
      The site you are looking for, slavic.freeservers.com has been temporarily disabled .

      You're Growing

      Congratulations, it looks like your site is expanding. Unfortunately this has caused your site to exceed the Bandwidth or Storage limits. Based on our Terms of Service, we have disabled the site until the end of the month(depends on site setup date), or until you upgrade to a higher hosting package.

      Do we need to chip in for anything?

      In service,
      Patricia of Trakai
      http://ladypatriciaoftrakai.blogspot.com

    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        Bummer!

        Someone decided to take my article on children's art and post it to farkle
        -- which caused it to go viral and spiked the usage of the site.
        Freeservers won't tell me how much it spiked the site, but did continuously
        warn me that it was exceeding quota. Personally, I'm not willing to pay for
        the site as it rarely gets that much traffic and the price is a rip off.
        I'm hoping that once the site gets unfrozen (hopefully in the next week or
        two) it will all go back to normal.

        -- Paul