Slavic Meet n Greet at Border Wars

  • charles stefanich
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010

      The Slavic people of Dun Traigh invite all Slavic or those with an interest in anything slavic to a meet n greet at Border War.
      We will be hosting at the Novus Sodalis campsite directly across from Troll, starting around 7pm Saturday evening before the Hafla or other parties start.
      We hope you will stop by meet new friends or renew old acquaintances and "plot" a more visible presence within our beloved Society. Bring anything you would like to share,books,research,websites of interest etc. If you have liquid refreshments specific to your persona I am sure we all would be happy to sample. In the SCA, finding something of interest is easy enough, so you should walk away with plenty to help with a Slavic Persona.
      Please cross post to other lists.

      Border Wars is a camping event in the Barony of Andelcrag, Middle Kingdom. Held June 18-20 at Bertha Brock Park in Ionia Mi., the same location as the first Slavic U. Complete info on the event is located on the Midrealm calendar.
      In service,
      Istvan Valkai