Re: Several More Pictures . . .

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2010
      It sounds like you have it very well planned out. Yes, you definitely need to visit Davit Gareja. It was an amazing experience! Don't forget my suggestion about the driver.

      The weather is hard to predict but I think you have it about right. I'm planning to visit Georgia next spring for a few weeks. I just can't wait till my retirement to see that beautiful country again! I hope it doesn't affect you as strongly as it did me:)

      Keep me posted, okay? Russ