Re: [sig] Digest Number 3039

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2010
      I will post the handout from the Shamanistic Beliefs class directly after
      Pennsic and post the web addy here. That way everyone who wants to can have
      it.

      Lady Marija

    • Elaine Manyoki
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2010
        Thank you so much, my Lady, from those of us who want to go to Pennsic, and for whatever reason, can't make the trip...
        Gratefully,
        Katya

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2010
          Thank You!