More Photos of Prague, Georgia, etc.

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 12:30 PM
      I recently posted more pictures of St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague and traditional Georgian dancing. I even threw in some variety posting a photo of a T-38 aircraft and scenes from a crocodile farm outside of Bangkok.

      Be careful or you might get bitten!!!

      To view these, click the link below and don't forget to leave comments. Also, click the photos themselves to get an enlarged view.

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Thanks, Russ