Re: [sig] Pennsic Class

  • Elaine Manyoki
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2010
      My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
      Lady Katya

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 16, 2010
        Me Too, Please!
        Thank You,
        AVL

        > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
        > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
        > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
        >
        > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
        > Lady Katya
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Sheila Horon
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2010
          Could I please be added to the list if thre is one? thank you

          Lady Slava

          To: sig@yahoogroups.com
          From: jpkowal@...
          Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:18:34 -0500
          Subject: Re: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class

          Me Too, Please!
          Thank You,
          AVL

          > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
          > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
          > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
          >
          > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
          > Lady Katya
          >

          > ________________________________

        • charles stefanich
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2010
            As would I.
            istvan valkai

            To: sig@yahoogroups.com
            From: jpkowal@...
            Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:18:34 -0500

            Me Too, Please!
            Thank You,
            AVL

            > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
            > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
            > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
            >
            > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
            > Lady Katya
            >

            > ________________________________

          • christopher chastain
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 18, 2010
              I would like a handout as well

              Yours in Humble Service,
              Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
              Per saltire sable and azure, a two headed eagle displayed and in chief a mullet of eight points argent

              "The only thing neccesary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing."
              Edmund Burke

              To: sig@yahoogroups.com
              From: mos6238@...
              Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:52:48 -0700

              As would I.
              istvan valkai

              To: sig@yahoogroups.com
              From: jpkowal@...
              Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:18:34 -0500

              Me Too, Please!
              Thank You,
              AVL

              > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
              > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
              > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
              >
              > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
              > Lady Katya

            • nd sca
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 19, 2010
                Can I get added to the list for the handouts?

                Thanks!

                natal'ia Georgivicha