Pennsic Class

  • panimarijah
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2010
      I will be teaching a class on Slavic shamanistic beliefs and how they over lapped into the double faith culture as Christianity was introduced.

      Lady Marija
    • Elaine Manyoki
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 16, 2010
        My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
        Lady Katya

        ________________________________

      • jpkowal@mts.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 16, 2010
          Me Too, Please!
          Thank You,
          AVL

          > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
          > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
          > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
          >
          > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
          > Lady Katya
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Sheila Horon
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2010
            Could I please be added to the list if thre is one? thank you

            Lady Slava

            To: sig@yahoogroups.com
            From: jpkowal@...
            Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:18:34 -0500
            Subject: Re: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class

            Me Too, Please!
            Thank You,
            AVL

            > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
            > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
            > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
            >
            > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
            > Lady Katya
            >

            > ________________________________

          • charles stefanich
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 18, 2010
              As would I.
              istvan valkai

              To: sig@yahoogroups.com
              From: jpkowal@...
              Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:18:34 -0500

              Me Too, Please!
              Thank You,
              AVL

              > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
              > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
              > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
              >
              > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
              > Lady Katya
              >

              > ________________________________

            • christopher chastain
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 18, 2010
                I would like a handout as well

                Yours in Humble Service,
                Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
                Per saltire sable and azure, a two headed eagle displayed and in chief a mullet of eight points argent

                "The only thing neccesary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing."
                Edmund Burke

                To: sig@yahoogroups.com
                From: mos6238@...
                Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:52:48 -0700

                As would I.
                istvan valkai

                To: sig@yahoogroups.com
                From: jpkowal@...
                Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:18:34 -0500

                Me Too, Please!
                Thank You,
                AVL

                > From: Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@...>
                > Date: 2010/04/16 Fri PM 02:13:22 CDT
                > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: Re: [sig] Pennsic Class
                >
                > My lady, if there are any written or e-mailable handouts for this class, might I impose on you to send them to me? I would be most interested to see them.
                > Lady Katya

              • nd sca
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 19, 2010
                  Can I get added to the list for the handouts?

                  Thanks!

                  natal'ia Georgivicha