Jacksonville, Florida Russian Festival

  • g w
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Greeting All!

      Tomorrow there will be a Russian Festival in Jacksonville, Florida.

      If any of you are in the area please stop by!

      In your garb if you like!! : ^ )

      If you come by, I will be there most of the day: I am the grey haired lady in the wheelchair... stop by and say HI!

      Here is the website with information!

      http://sites.google.com/site/jaxrussianfestival/

      Thanks,

      Your friend and admirer of your Slavic Group!!
      Nancy Warren