Need Slavic U notes ?

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2010
      To any who taught at Slavic U.
      I have begun an archival page of notes and links from the event it can be
      found at:
      http://zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicUClassList.html
      If anyone who taught has other notes or links they would like me to post
      please forward that information to me.
      Thank You All
      Marija

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2010
        My website has an Articles page, which not only has my History handouts, but other classes & articles, plus I JUST updated it (not 5 minutes ago!) with a document of reference information for Gerdany.

        http://sfandra.webs.com/

        Cheers,
        Sfandra

        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova