SU photos

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      There are two more groups of photos posted there now.
      http://zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicUIIIPhotos.html

      --
      "Your life can only be as free as your perception of it."

      - Deepak Chopra

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
        Slavic U was AWESOME fun, totally worth the effort. The people of Sylvan Glen were kind and welcoming, and I had so much fun hanging out with people from SIG I'd previously only chatted with online.

        Thanks so much, Marija, for putting the event together and making it a success!

        Cheers,
        Sfandra