Re: [sig] Slavic U III Photos and thanks

  • Erich Bruning
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
      thank you for posting these. It looks like the event was a good time. I
      will hopefully make it to one someday

      -Rudolph

      On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Marilyn Kinyon <mamalynxx@...> wrote:

      > Everyone seemed to have a great time at the event and I wanted to Thank
      > everyone who came ( Staff, Teachers, Students, everyone ) you all helped to
      > make it a great day!
      >
      > Between the busy stuff of the day my husband Lord Petr managed to take some
      > photos, many turned out quite well. We got some very nice detail pics of
      > garb! You can find them linked from this page
      > http://zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicUIIIPhotos.html
      >
      > If any others who took photos will send me their links I will post them on
      > that page also!
      >
      > THL Marija Kotok

    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2010
        Thanks for all the kindness shown to Mordak and I. You all are great
        peoples, and the event was a blast!

        --
        Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "The SCA offers you the ability to be not who you were born, but who