Slavic U III Photos and thanks

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
      Everyone seemed to have a great time at the event and I wanted to Thank
      everyone who came ( Staff, Teachers, Students, everyone ) you all helped to
      make it a great day!

      Between the busy stuff of the day my husband Lord Petr managed to take some
      photos, many turned out quite well. We got some very nice detail pics of
      garb! You can find them linked from this page
      http://zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicUIIIPhotos.html

      If any others who took photos will send me their links I will post them on
      that page also!

      THL Marija Kotok

    • Owlharp@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
        What a wonderful event this was! Baron Igor and I want to thank Lady
        Marija and everyone who worked so hard on this. We had such a good time,
        and met so many fascinating people. Bol'shoe spasibo vsem!

        Fevronia Murometsa and Igor Medved
        Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bc22bf99fea6490dcm03vuc
      • Anthony Bryant
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
          On Apr 11, 2010, at 2:38 PM, Marilyn Kinyon wrote:

          > Everyone seemed to have a great time at the event and I wanted to Thank
          > everyone who came ( Staff, Teachers, Students, everyone ) you all helped to
          > make it a great day!

          I'd just like to say:

          >whimper<

          It looks like folks had fun. Dagnabbit. No, wait, not "dagnabbit they had fun" -- I mean... aw, chort. You know.

          Effingham
        • Amy Tubbs
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
            Thanks for sharing the pics for those of us who were not able to attend.
            --Vitasha

            On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Marilyn Kinyon <mamalynxx@...>wrote:

            > Everyone seemed to have a great time at the event and I wanted to Thank
            > everyone who came ( Staff, Teachers, Students, everyone ) you all helped to
            > make it a great day!
            >
            > Between the busy stuff of the day my husband Lord Petr managed to take some
            > photos, many turned out quite well. We got some very nice detail pics of
            > garb! You can find them linked from this page
            > http://zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicUIIIPhotos.html
            >
            > If any others who took photos will send me their links I will post them on
            > that page also!
            >
            > THL Marija Kotok

          • Erich Bruning
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
              thank you for posting these. It looks like the event was a good time. I
              will hopefully make it to one someday

              -Rudolph

              On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Marilyn Kinyon <mamalynxx@...> wrote:

              > Everyone seemed to have a great time at the event and I wanted to Thank
              > everyone who came ( Staff, Teachers, Students, everyone ) you all helped to
              > make it a great day!
              >
              > Between the busy stuff of the day my husband Lord Petr managed to take some
              > photos, many turned out quite well. We got some very nice detail pics of
              > garb! You can find them linked from this page
              > http://zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicUIIIPhotos.html
              >
              > If any others who took photos will send me their links I will post them on
              > that page also!
              >
              > THL Marija Kotok

            • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 12, 2010
                Thanks for all the kindness shown to Mordak and I. You all are great
                peoples, and the event was a blast!

                --
                Zygmunt Nadratowski
                "The SCA offers you the ability to be not who you were born, but who