Any idea where I could get a skobkar (sort of quickly?)

  • Hastings
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 8:05 AM
      It was rather forcibly suggested to me that I enter Artemesia's Arts and Sciences championships and try for novice champion and I'm looking for something fun to serve a strawberry melomel I brewed in. Since all my other entries are much more Rus specific, I thought it would be fun to use a Rus drinking vessel for the mead display. The competition is May 1st (which is also my due date-- I'm having twins) so I'd like to get everything settled as quickly as possible since someone else will most likely be doing my set up for me.

      Any vendor suggestions who'd be able to get it here within 3 weeks or less, preferably less? Or any other suggestions for Slavifying my display? :)

      -Praksedys
    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 8:09 AM
        Ash and Griffin Pottery in Calontir has been making Rus cups from Novgorod.
        I do not know if Olga has made more since I picked up the other ones at Gulf
        Wars. But you can check to see if she has any in stock.

        Ianuk