Re: [sig] Hotel for Slavic U

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      I'm at the Comfort Inn Sheperdstown, right next to the University.

      Got a AAA discount too. :D My friend Catriona & I are leaving the Providence RI area.. (assuming we can get through the flood waters) at about 10am Friday morning, so we should be checking in around 6pm, & we'll be looking for food & fun Friday night. We're there Saturday night too.

      --Sfandra

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
        I should have planned to stay overnight. Wasn't thinking that way since it's only a two hour drive for me.

        Magdalena

        :-|