Hotel for Slavic U

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      What hotel are most people staying at? I want to know so I can book a
      room at party central. :)

      --
      Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "The SCA offers you the ability to be not who you were born, but who
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        I'm at the Comfort Inn Sheperdstown, right next to the University.

        Got a AAA discount too. :D My friend Catriona & I are leaving the Providence RI area.. (assuming we can get through the flood waters) at about 10am Friday morning, so we should be checking in around 6pm, & we'll be looking for food & fun Friday night. We're there Saturday night too.

        --Sfandra

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
          I should have planned to stay overnight. Wasn't thinking that way since it's only a two hour drive for me.

          Magdalena

          :-|