Lithuanian Book for sale at Slavic U

  • lori/ raven
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 6:52 PM
      I will have the book http://www.versus.lt/en/Books/Versus-Aureus-books/Non-fiction/The-humanities-and-socials-sciences/Between-East-and-West-Costiume-of-Gentlemen-of-Lithuania-Grand-Duchy%c2%a0%c2%a0for sale at the event. I thought the dress I saw in one of Pat's book was in this one so I ordered it. There are some nice pictures in the center of the book.

      It costs:the book - 12.90 $
      shipping to US - 19.80 $
      bank taxes - 10 $
      --
      total sum - 42,70 $

      Plus there was a $25 dollar bank transfer fee which I'll forgo if someone at the event wants it. I'm trusting that it will NOT to resold on Ebay. I will do that myself if no one wants it at the event.

      This book is all in Lithuanian.

      see y'all at the event,

      raven

      After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.