LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! Slavic U!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      So I'm jazzed to no end about Slavic U.

      Projects are finished, beading supplies are in hand, handouts ready....

      Books! I shall endeavor to bring a bunch of books for perusal. I went a little crazy last fall with the book buying so I have a bunch of different ones.

      My good friend and I are staying right in the Comfort Inn across from the University on Friday and Saturday nights; if anyone else is going to be in town Friday evening, perhaps a meet up for dinner?

      The car is tuned, the iPod is loaded, I just have to program the GPS and steal the FastPass out of my husband's car. :-D

      See you all soon!

      Cheers,
      Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
    • DariaH
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
        Can't wait to meet you. You're further ahead than I am! I'll be teaching the history and development of Russian icons.

        Please stop by!

        W Sluzbie Marzen,
        Magdalena