Re: [sig] Upcoming Slavic Interest Group Stuff

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2010
      What is the URL for the SIG website?
      THL Isabelle de Foix
      Kingdom of Meridies
      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      ________________________________
      From: Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 7:45:03 PM
      Subject: [sig] Upcoming Slavic Interest Group Stuff

      Some reminders about upcoming stuff:

      1) Spring Slovo -- I'm still looking for material for the Spring
      Slovo (deadline April 2). We're running a bit thin this time, so I'd
      appreciate articles. Begging now! :)

      2) Slavic University -- remember that the Slavic University is
      coming up on April 10th. I'll be there and I hope to see many of you too!

      3) Pennsic -- it's time to start thinking about a Pennsic
      gathering. If you'd like to host it this year, please post to the
      list so we can coordinate.

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • Amy Tubbs