Upcoming Slavic Interest Group Stuff

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2010
      Some reminders about upcoming stuff:

      1) Spring Slovo -- I'm still looking for material for the Spring
      Slovo (deadline April 2). We're running a bit thin this time, so I'd
      appreciate articles. Begging now! :)

      2) Slavic University -- remember that the Slavic University is
      coming up on April 10th. I'll be there and I hope to see many of you too!

      3) Pennsic -- it's time to start thinking about a Pennsic
      gathering. If you'd like to host it this year, please post to the
      list so we can coordinate.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Patricia Hefner