Czech

  • rickjs
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Any native speakers on this list that can help with pronounciation of some language? we have in mind the lord's prayer and a dozen or so basic military and social terms, for our Hussite living history group's presentations.

      Of course, we want language in 15-16th C. terms... (not in modern Czech, but medieval or perhaps early modern). He He, No harm asking....right? Who knows what sort of esoteric expertise is out there. But failing medieval czech, we will settle for modern.
      Rick