Slavic U. answers

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      Some were answered privately.

      Some clases will be concurrent..if you are teaching and want to take certain
      classes let me know and I will try to schedule things to make it doable. The
      schedule is not set yet.

      And yes, we do have a few snow plows out here but I am seriously hoping the
      snow will be gone..or mostly gone by then !

      Here is announcement which can be used in newsletters and on online
      groups: thanks to any who can help spread the word.

      The Russians are Coming!!! The Russians are Coming!!!
      Yes, Slavic University will be held in* Aethelmearc*<http://aethelmearc.org/>
      ** <http://aethelmearc.org/>a Kingdom of the Society of Creative
      Anachronism<http://sca.org/>
      <http://sca.org/>Apr. 10th, 2010 / 10 AM to 8 PM
      Shepherdstown, WV, USA
      http://zadruga-kotok.org/SlavicU2010.html

      Come enjoy a day of classes, camaraderie, and food about all things Slavic and
      Kievan Rus.

      This Inter- Kingdom event will feature experts in Slavic, Russian, and
      Polish
      subjects from all over the Knowne World! Please plan to bring your
      books to share
      and items for the A&S Display. The cost for adults will be $5, and Children
      $3, under 6 Free, non-member fees will be $3 as always.This will include
      food for the day , although if you have a Slavic/Rus specialty
      dish we encourage you to bring it and share!

      The Shire of Sylvan Glen <http://sylvanglen.org/> will be hosting
      this event on the Shepherd University Campus <http://www.shepherd.edu/>
      <http://www.shepherd.edu/>in the Frank Arts Building.
      301 North King St.
      Shepherdstown, WV 25443

      Site is discreetly damp
      This location is very accessible from
      Dulles and National airports in Wash. DC
      And the Baltimore airport as well !

      Autocrat Lady Marija Kotok / 304-229-1854
      mamalynx@...
      --
      "Spirit is passionate; without passion no one can be truly spiritual."

      - Deepak Chopra