Re: Where can one aquire...

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000
      >Where can one aquire the book "Arkheologia: Byt i kul'tura?"

      A good place to try is Viktor Kamkin Bookstore <http://www.kamkin.com>, and
      perhaps Panrus <http://www.panrus.com>, but it is probably all sold out. I
      know that several people in SIG are working on translating parts of it, so
      don't feel too depressed if you can't find it. Try inter-library loaning
      it too.

      --Yana
    • Christine Jacobs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000
        I found it first on interlibrary loan at (I think) the University of
        Wisconsin. I bought it from Kamkin for $40.
        Kseniia Smol'nyanina mka: Christine Jacobs
        of Mountain Freehold chrstnj@...
        <http://www.geocities.com/~chrstnj>
        "I shall never permit myself to stoop so low as to hate another man."
        - Booker T. Washington

        http://messenger.yahoo.com