Translation Help Needed

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
      I've got an inquiry from off-list. The person has got a
      transcription of a 19th century Russian document (mostly dealing with
      genealogy as near as I can tell). My eyes glaze over when I read
      bureaucrateese.

      Is there anyone who would be willing to help him with understanding
      it? I need a strong reader or a native because of the funky syntax.

      Let me know off-list and I'll connect you up.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
        I can help! I've worked on translating 19th century and early 20th documents before.

        Lada

        Oooooh...
        SHINY!