sorry about the bandwidth

  • Patti Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010
      Sorry about the bandwidth folks. But this just happened last night in Northern Ohio.
      If anyone knows of anyone or a place that can help save the be3autiful Arabian/horses or would like to help the Humane Society with cash donations or food and that for the horses...please contact the number below.

      YIS
      Anushka Raudhar

      "With the help of many volunteers, the Ottawa co humane society was able to transport all the surviving Arabian horses from the farm in Oak Harbor. The horses r being housed @ the Sandusky co fairgrounds. They r in desperate need of horse blankets for these skeletal horses. They also need hay and straw. Please call 419-......734-5191 to offer $$ or items to donate.
      There were 5 dead at the farm, and others had to be put down...the count I got was 25 at the Sandusky County Fair Grounds.
      Yes, they need homes. The rescue barn in Pemberville is involved now too. I know there are some peple that are going to foster some. They're are mare's with foals all they way to 25 yrs old, from what I was told. "