Re: Anyone know where I can get a copy of this book?

  • Tatiana
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2010
      I tried Ozon.ru

      They don't have it, but you can request info on when it will become available. Also maybe e-bay?

      Good luck,
      Tatiana Moskovskaia

    • wheezul@canby.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2010
        Here is the permalink on worldcat:

        http://portlandstate.worldcat.org/oclc/70893286

        It's in the US system, so maybe you can do Interlibrary Loan? If you need
        just a reference, I am willing to help you. I could get it in about 5
        days, but you certainly may be better served by using ILL and seeing the
        whole book yourself.

        Katrine in An Tir