Anyone know where I can get a copy of this book?

  • Hastings Sanderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      Here's a picture of the cover
      http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/hodgepatch/?action=view¤t=631860835_TBiTS-M.jpg
      It's a book on the Pazyryk culture intended for children I think. I
      know it has diagrams of felt boots/socks inside (which is my primary
      interest) and I'd really like to get a hold of a copy. Anyone know
      where I might find one?

      Thanks for any help,
      Praksedys Turova doch'
    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
        Give the girls at Pastiche Books a call in California. They get a lot of
        Eastern European books and can help get them for you.

        Ianuk

        On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Hastings Sanderson <hodgepatch@...>wrote:

        > Here's a picture of the cover
        >
        > http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/hodgepatch/?action=view¤t=631860835_TBiTS-M.jpg
        > It's a book on the Pazyryk culture intended for children I think. I
        > know it has diagrams of felt boots/socks inside (which is my primary
        > interest) and I'd really like to get a hold of a copy. Anyone know
        > where I might find one?
        >
        > Thanks for any help,
        > Praksedys Turova doch'

      • Tatiana
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2010
          I tried Ozon.ru

          They don't have it, but you can request info on when it will become available. Also maybe e-bay?

          Good luck,
          Tatiana Moskovskaia

        • wheezul@canby.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2010
            Here is the permalink on worldcat:

            http://portlandstate.worldcat.org/oclc/70893286

            It's in the US system, so maybe you can do Interlibrary Loan? If you need
            just a reference, I am willing to help you. I could get it in about 5
            days, but you certainly may be better served by using ILL and seeing the
            whole book yourself.

            Katrine in An Tir