News from Northshield

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
      Greetings from Sofya!
      Last night, I was most pleased to witness and assent to the elevation of
      Ivan Matfeevich Rezansky, our _Master_ Embroiderer, to the Order of the
      Laurel.

      As they say in Northshield - Vivant!

      Sofya

      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
        Greetings All;
        I had the pleasure of speaking to Master Ivan's quality of service in His elevation ceremony. I have some pics that when I get a chance I will share with folks.
        AVL