Merry Orthodox Christmas

  • jpkowal@mts.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2010
      Greetings To all my Fellow Orthodox Brothers and Sisters ... Kristos Rhosdiatsya!
      AVL
    • S.P.Maiorca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2010
        jpkowal@... wrote:

        > Greetings To all my Fellow Orthodox Brothers and Sisters ... Kristos
        > Rhosdiatsya!
        > AVL

        Slava evo!!
        Some of us use the New Calendar- I'm OCA- but the Bulgarian, Romanian,
        Greek, and a couple different Mid Eastern Churches use the gregorian
        calendar and celebrated on the25th .
        Any how Multemsec Spasibo.
        -Patrick AKA Nicodim
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2010
          Ahhh Yes, You are absolutely correct. I had forgotten that a number of members of the Orthodox religion follow the Gregorian Religious Calendar.
          Belated Wishes to You All!
          AVL

          :-)