TV show on the Tsars

  • DariaH
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      For those who get the History International channel, Monday Jan 4th they will showing the Tsars part 1 and part 2 running from 8 pm to 11 pm

      Magdalena
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Im not sure I get  it but thanks for letting me know about this!
        THL Isabelle de Foix
        Shire Brantestone
        Kingdom of Meridies

        Peace is not the product of the victory or a command. It has no finishing line, no final deadline, no fixed destination of achievement. Peace is a never-ending process, the work of many decisions.
        --Oscar Arias

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          Thanks for the info!

          I looked it up on our cable, and it says that if you are on the Pacific
          coast, they will begin the series at 9PM. If you are in Orange County, CA,
          and have Cox Cable, you will find this on channel 325.

          -- Vitasha