Re: [sig] translation needed for scribe

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      I can work on this tonight when I get home from work. I also usually get my dad involved in helping with helping me to make the scroll texts pretty/flavored appropriately :)
      Should i email the translation directly to you? I can do a jpg with the text typed out. Is the scribe going to leave the "*" marked parts in English? the recipients name can also be easily translated if desired.

      sincerely,

      Lada Monguligin

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!