Re: [sig] NEAT new product - useful for bling

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 21, 2009
      Thanks for the points to this embroidery technique. It looks very cool, though the only period example I'm seeing is an Austrian chasuble from the 10th C. But a number of my russian embroidery books still point at metal settings for gems, so I'll probably learn to use both methods.

      Thanks,
      Sfandra

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom