Re: [sig] Translation

  • Paul Aaron
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2009
      I can not translate for you, but here is a site that I sometimes use: http://imtranslator.com/

      --- On Tue, 12/15/09, Denise Robbins <natalia1931@...> wrote:

      From: Denise Robbins <natalia1931@...>
      Subject: [sig] Translation
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 10:08 AM

      Can someone who can read cyrillic please contact me off list at natalia1931@ msn.com? I need to have a quick phrase translated. Thank you!

      Natal'ia Diekova vdova Rabynovicha

    • Kresimir Zeravica
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 16, 2009
        what kind of cyrilic? and I might be able to help...depending on the answer.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 16, 2009
          Thank you to everyone who responded so quickly - I was able to get the information I needed before I made a possible mistake on my tattoo! You guys are great!!!

          Natal'ia

        • Robert Jimmerson
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
            I was hoping to receive guidance as to a translation for a phrase. Could
            anyone assist me in this endeavour? I woul like to use the lanquage that
            would be prominent for Novgorod in the time of Prince Alexander nevski in
            1242. I appreciate any help. Thanks

            Kazimir Konstantinov

            --
            Robert Jimmerson

          • Lisa Kies
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 30, 2010
              Greetings from Sofya to Kazimir!

              On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Robert Jimmerson
              <robjimmerson@...>wrote:

              > I was hoping to receive guidance as to a translation for a phrase. Could
              > anyone assist me in this endeavour? I woul like to use the lanquage that
              > would be prominent for Novgorod in the time of Prince Alexander nevski in
              > 1242. I

              I have acquired some level of familiarity with medieval Russian. I'm not
              good enough to guarantee you the 13th century Novgorodian dialect, but I am
              at your service.

              Sofya

              ___
              http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser