Translation

  • Denise Robbins
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2009
      Can someone who can read cyrillic please contact me off list at natalia1931@...? I need to have a quick phrase translated. Thank you!

      Natal'ia Diekova vdova Rabynovicha

    • Paul Aaron
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2009
        I can not translate for you, but here is a site that I sometimes use: http://imtranslator.com/

        --- On Tue, 12/15/09, Denise Robbins <natalia1931@...> wrote:

        From: Denise Robbins <natalia1931@...>
        Subject: [sig] Translation
        To: sig@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 10:08 AM

        Can someone who can read cyrillic please contact me off list at natalia1931@ msn.com? I need to have a quick phrase translated. Thank you!

        Natal'ia Diekova vdova Rabynovicha

      • Kresimir Zeravica
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 16, 2009
          what kind of cyrilic? and I might be able to help...depending on the answer.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2009
            Thank you to everyone who responded so quickly - I was able to get the information I needed before I made a possible mistake on my tattoo! You guys are great!!!

            Natal'ia

          • Robert Jimmerson
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
              I was hoping to receive guidance as to a translation for a phrase. Could
              anyone assist me in this endeavour? I woul like to use the lanquage that
              would be prominent for Novgorod in the time of Prince Alexander nevski in
              1242. I appreciate any help. Thanks

              Kazimir Konstantinov

              --
              Robert Jimmerson

            • Lisa Kies
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 30, 2010
                Greetings from Sofya to Kazimir!

                On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Robert Jimmerson
                <robjimmerson@...>wrote:

                > I was hoping to receive guidance as to a translation for a phrase. Could
                > anyone assist me in this endeavour? I woul like to use the lanquage that
                > would be prominent for Novgorod in the time of Prince Alexander nevski in
                > 1242. I

                I have acquired some level of familiarity with medieval Russian. I'm not
                good enough to guarantee you the 13th century Novgorodian dialect, but I am
                at your service.

                Sofya

                ___
                http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser