OT: Dancer Musician Compendium - Participant Request

  • Nicole S
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Greetings:

      Please excuse the bandwidth and cross posts. I am trying to open this up to as many people as possible.

      My name is Lady Jane Milford, OM of the East Kingdom , and I am in the process of creating an (unofficial*) Known World Dancer-Musician Compendium, in an effort to bring the Dance & Music Communities closer together and make both dancers and musicians more accessible within the SCA and the world at large.

      As it stands travelling dancers and musicians are having a difficult time obtaining information on:
      * Practice locations
      * Individuals in charge of practices
      * Musical groups
      * Local variations of dances and music

      Dancers and musicians (of any skill level) are welcome to complete the appropriate form(s), and email them to me at janeeve2001@....

      The forms are located here: http://www.originsofplayforddance.com/dancer_musician_compendium.htm.

      And, you can become a fan on Facebook!
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dancer-Musician-Compendium/197504250893?ref=ts

      Please feel free to forward this on to other dancers and musicians who may be interested in becoming involved.

      Yours in Service,

      Lady Jane Milford, OM

      * It's called unofficial because, while allowed by the SCA, it is not an official document of the SCA.