Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 73 , Dec 3, 2009
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Winter Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline in January 3.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 73 of 73 , Dec 7, 2015
        Time goes by quickly and it's once again time for Slovo -- our quarterly newsletter.

        I'm looking for articles and artwork of interest to medieval Slavic re-enactors. The best articles are short ones (generally 200-400 words), but I'll consider anything you might have.

        The deadline is January 2nd and is flexible. Let me know if you are planning to submit and I can accommodate your schedule.

        Thanks,
        Paul